Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Elvis has left the building....

I feel this is my last post....this blog has saved me, along with many of those on the different exmo boards.  I have been able to move on, mostly, from this organization called Mormonism.   I am slowly getting it cleaned off my hands.  Sometimes I still feel its residue on my fingers, but the majority of it is gone.  I don't want it in my life anymore.   I feel for those stuck within in grips.  It gives no mercy, and takes and takes.  Sure I will still frequent the boards, members will still say stupid comments, but I feel it doesn't have control over me anymore. I hope this blog may have helped others in some small way.  It was, from the beginning, about helping me.  I hope you all find peace and joy.   Keep up the good fight.

CS

No comments:

Post a Comment